Old September 26th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Ham License

wrote:
Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...
Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

Never said that. I plan on studying for my general after I do tech.
You have to start somewhere.
PS - You're id on this newsgroup is highly offensive.
Then don't read them, dumbass!

I suppose you use that kind of language on the radio too. There is is a
reaon the FCC has rules against it and good adult conduct dictates you
act a certain way in public. You sound like a simpleton as all you can
do is name call.

You sound like a whiny momma's boy. Still living with mommy and daddy?

You lived with your adoptive mother until she passed away, Roger. You
still live in the house you inherited. Doesn't that make you a momma's
boy?

You asked me recently if I missed my father. I told you that I miss him
very much. Do you miss Marie? On the day of her death, you were
posting filth to usenet.

Dave K8MN