Old September 26th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Ham License

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

You're largelybilly's totally irrelevant uninformed opinion flushed

That's why Billy here gets on HF illegally and jams unidentified.

Unlike yourself, I don't have a record with the commission.

Sure you do. You just are too stupid to realize it.

I've heard and sent in reports of your illegally getting on HF and
making unidentified comments. You are too stupid to pass anything but
the training wheel ham license.

"Dear Mr. Hollingsworth:"

"I am enclosing a report on the illegal radio activities N9OGL. He
makes unidentified comments. I am not Roger Wiseman."

"sincerely,"

"Markie_Morgan_Rapesboys"

Roger, you are a loon.

Dave K8MN