Old September 26th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] billy_shittydrawers_smith@yahoo.com is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

an_old_friendless child raper wrote:
Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

Nope, it's just another language.
But, you have trouble with English, so it is to be expected.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!