Old September 26th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] billy_shittydrawers_smith@yahoo.com is offline

Default Markie the poor coward who hides behind a P.O. Box talks tough!

an old friendless cocksucking child raper wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

as I have stated many time before if you choose to ttest that theroy
show up raise a weapon and find out just before you die

No, dumbass, the fact you use a shotgun proves you aren't a very good
shot. You'd get a cap busted into your thick skull right between your
crossed eyes before you could cock that shotgun to fire.

all it takes is nervve beside we all know you will never show here woger

What's "nervve?" You dont' have any"nerve", your Army "record" shows
that, sodomite. And your Dishonorable discharge makes it impossible for
you to possess a firearm, ****tard. You don't have any courage, Markie.
You are just like Saggytits, a blowhard.