Old September 26th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave
Otaku Otaku is offline

Default (972) 385-0433

On 26 Sep 2006, stared intently at the screen
and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15XXX WXXX Pl # XXX6
Addison, TX 75001-XXX4

personal details redacted

What *is* it with the Outer Filth in the amateur radio froups? Can't you guys
keep your cretins under control?

--
©2006 Otaku (at) troll4fun (dot) com

Also Sprach Dubya:

But the true threats to stability and peace are these nations that are not
very transparent, that hide behind the...that don't let people in to take a
look and see what they're up to. They're very kind of authoritarian regimes.
The true threat is whether or not one of these people decide, peak of anger,
try to hold us hostage, ourselves; the Israelis, for example, to whom we'll
defend, offer our defenses; the South Koreans.
-- Media roundtable, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2001 (Thanks to Peter Sagal)