Old September 26th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_01@yahoo.com is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote more idiotic tripe:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 23 Sep 2006 02:22:20 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

So you're willing to come out and call Mark Morgan for what he is,
Lennie...?!?!

Because so far he's the only "imposter" here when it comes to
military service.

hardly I have not lied about it

Sure you have.

nope I have not I made statement I knew you would mangle that isn't
lying it wasn't kind but your were threatening to MURDER me so you did
not deswerve kind

No one's threatened to murder you, Morkie.

I will honor your request to allow you to die by suicide.

And now that brain bring's up the "stolen valor" idea, I'm tempted
to drop YOUR name along with your RRAP rants about being a "chemical
corps colonel" .They'll be laughing thier butts off at you for DECADES!

go for it

I very well may.

you have allowed yourself to distort what I said but that is YOUR doing steve

I've not distorted a THING you have said, Morkie...I don't think I
could come up with such idiotic stories if I tried!

you are the one that came up with most of them steve they aren't
anything but you delsuions

No delusions here, fatboy.

You're a lair, and now you're having to suffer the consequences of
your actions.

Sucks to be you.

Steve, K4YZ