Old September 26th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default well steve I have run some errands I'll look in on you later to see how more lies you have told about me and my wife MORKIE DUCKS OUT ANSWERING WHY HE LIED ABOUT A LADY HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW

I received your email and Hope not to hear from the ARRL again

It shows indeed the odd state of affair that a new am was placed in
charge of the membership office and yet that New Ham (you) is not a
tech class op.

QUOTE

Callsign: W1KRB Class: Technician Codes: HVIA USA
Name: Katie Breen
Addr1: 225 Main St
Addr2: Newington, CT 06111
Country: USA
Effective: 22 Apr 2006 Expires: 22 Apr 2016
FRN: 0014882336 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 627

UNQUOTE

Uhhhh...She IS a "tech class op", YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!

P U T Z ! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ