Old September 26th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says: Of Course I Married A Man...What Woman Would Have Me?"

I received your email and Hope not to hear from the ARRL again

It shows indeed the odd state of affair that a new am was placed in
charge of the membership office and yet that New Ham (you) is not a
tech class op.

QUOTE

Callsign: W1KRB Class: Technician Codes: HVIA USA
Name: Katie Breen
Addr1: 225 Main St
Addr2: Newington, CT 06111
Country: USA
Effective: 22 Apr 2006 Expires: 22 Apr 2016
FRN: 0014882336 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 627

UNQUOTE

Uhhhh...She IS a "tech class op", YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!

P U T Z ! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ