Old September 27th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner
Opus- Opus- is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

an_old_friendless child raper wrote:
Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

Nope, it's just another language.
But, you have trouble with English, so it is to be expected.

You don't get it, do you? But if you insist, many many years ago you
HAD to learn Latin to attend university. Then, a few people bucked the
trend and started removing the requirement to know Latin. Oh sure, the
old guard resisted. Many professors refused to work without Latin as a
requirement, ostensibly because they felt that the Latin requirement
would demonstrate serious commitment to learning. But the world
progressed and now conversational Latin is no longer required, save
for a few medical and legal references.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?