Old September 27th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Opus- Opus- is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:43:52 -0400, Dave spake
thusly:

Opus- wrote:

SNIPPED

I'm not, nor will I ever. If code means associating with bigots like
you, then I want no part of it. Much rather talk to civilized people.

Then we will gladly acknowledge that you desire to leave this NG.

Are you saying that there are no civilized people in this newsgroup?
Talk about attitude.

We don't need the profanity, the attitude and the whimpering.

Then tell the pro-coders to quit insulting and labeling people.

All in favor, say AYE! ...

Nay.