Old September 26th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default Amp Design Concept -- Preliminary

I say again... if you are so smart... then where is your amplifier?
Produce your design and photos to substantiate. Oh, you can't... just
as I thought. It seems we have numerous back-seat drivers on this NG
that profess great knowledge in amplifier design. I say welcome all amp
gods... but produce your design. If you can't, then you have no
business claiming to be a deity.

With your logic we'd all have to hunt and gut and prepare our own
meals otherwise we have no validity when it comes to talking about
food.