Old September 26th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default Amp Design Concept -- Preliminary

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jan Panteltje wrote:
Yo ureall yare of you rocker now are you?
VERY extensive help and explanations I have given you.
You do not learn.
You have no electronics eduction obviously.
Yo udo not WANT to learn.

And you are wrong many times, if not nearly always,
And then yo ustart insulting those who want to teach you?
Go to hell idiot.
And take your crap spam about that amp with you.

I say again... if you are so smart... then where is your amplifier?
Produce your design and photos to substantiate. Oh, you can't... just
as I thought. It seems we have numerous back-seat drivers on this NG
that profess great knowledge in amplifier design. I say welcome all amp
gods... but produce your design. If you can't, then you have no
business claiming to be a deity.

Why don't YOU produce a real amp? Instead, you hawk your baby CB only
drivers as real amateur amps. In reality, what you produce is not worth the
time to install with the tiny amount of amplification, and the expense per
watt.