Old September 27th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default Amp Design Concept -- Preliminary

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
U-Know-Who wrote:
Why don't YOU produce a real amp? Instead, you hawk your baby CB only
drivers as real amateur amps. In reality, what you produce is not worth
the
time to install with the tiny amount of amplification, and the expense
per
watt.

Go away little man... we voted you in as the village idiot... now you
want us to talk to you too!

Nah, the village idiot is the "perfesser" who wants to sell his beautiful
toy amps here. Yes perfesser, they do look really nice, but they are toys.
And to boot, you can manage what, 12 copies per year? Wow! What cash cow
you've come up with! I know, you'll come up with yet another witty response,
but the truth hurts. Deal with it.

And hey, how's that last amp selling on eBay?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!