Old September 27th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default Thought this was puzzling...

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Actually, that's not such a bad idea. Computer processors and other
chips are encased in ceramic and the heat sinks are typically mounted
on top. Having an additional heat sink on the top of the transistor
certainly can't hurt. I'll check into this and see if it's do-able.

I hate to tell you that processor chips (and some others) are specially
designed to attach the sink on the top... the RF transistors we're
talking about are not.

You really are more of moron than thought.