Old September 26th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Count Floyd Count Floyd is offline

Default Proposal 3 (US Hams)

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 00:41:53 UTC, "gkb" wrote:

10 wpm novice, 20 wpm general and 35 wpm for extra class.

Yes, that's the ticket, back to the past. As if enough people weren't
abandoning ham radio already. I have never thought that code was
essential. It is just another "hoop" that someone has to jump
through. Once I passed the code test, I never used it again. Get
real, this is 2006, and with all the innovations on the radio
spectrum, code is the last thing on people's minds.

--
"What do you mean there's no movie?"