Old September 27th 06, 01:05 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default If KB9RQZ business is internet related. it is only in his tiny brain

wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:15:43 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Business must be bad for him that he has time to goof off at RRAP and get
hammer by everyone on usenet.

What's "get hammer?" You mean "get hammered", don't you, Sniveling
****?

SC I get paid about half the time I am on RRAP "varies"

No, you mooch off your shemale wife and daddy.

it is great job lies

You don't have a job, Marqueer.