Old September 27th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael Black Michael Black is offline

Default This is rec.radio.shortwave...

) writes:
I didn't change it into a politics website.
cuhulin

But you are a big part of the clutter.

Five or six posts sometimes to the same thread, right after the other.

You can't even quote properly, so not only does your near random postings
often have no relevance, but we don't even have a clue what prompted
the post.

Ultimately, you are no different from the political posters, because
both you and they are treating this newsgroup as a "hangout", where you
post because you are already here. There are lots of newsgroups for
discussing political things, there are even newsgroups for people who
are lonely and haven't got a life, and that's where you are supposed
to go rather than drag the newsgroup down with your off topic posts.

Michael