Old September 28th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner
Opus- Opus- is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 27 Sep 2006 04:47:23 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

wrote:
good story I may well lift it fro some future occasion

You mean you want to plagiarize what Penquin boy plagiarized!

He has my blessing. And, what EXACTLY did I plagiarize?

no he doesn't he is a sad old failure afraid to even try anymore

But he could at least pass the CW test and get a higher license without
having to wait until they lower the standards like you and Penquin boy
weant to do, loser.

A meaningless standard.