Old September 28th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Mark Morgan Mark Morgan is offline

Default CW not CB

"Dave" wrote in message
news
wrote:

MnMikew wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Why are you people against having good hams?

SC

If you're one then it's already ****ed.

sthat heis superior and Wismen in his many avatar is superior and that
Robeson who threatens the murder of people he disagrees with all are
according to SC superior hams

Is this un-readable USA english from a USA ham?

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

my blog
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/