Old September 27th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
kd5sak kd5sak is offline

Default Proposal 3 (US Hams)

"Leroy" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:32:22 -0700, bob_deep wrote:
I sometimes listen in on 10 meters but don't hear much there. A bit of CW
every now and then, but not much of anything, usually. Maybe I'm listening
at the wrong times? Or is it mostly vacant and just freebanders buying the
10 meter rigs?

Has much to do with where we are in the sunspot cycle. A couple or three
years from now
10 meters will start to be much busier. It's my misfortune I got my upgrade
to General a year before the dead bottom of the cycle. At the age of 74 I'm
just hoping to be around long enough
to see what the high point in the cycle sounds like.(G)

Harold
KD5SAK