Old September 28th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Proposal 3 (US Hams)

kd5sak wrote:

Has much to do with where we are in the sunspot cycle. A couple or three
years from now
10 meters will start to be much busier. It's my misfortune I got my upgrade
to General a year before the dead bottom of the cycle. At the age of 74 I'm
just hoping to be around long enough
to see what the high point in the cycle sounds like.(G)

Man, do anything you can to stick around. It's going to be good, and 10M
FM is just more fun than anything. Get a PRC-8 and take lots of vitamin C.
I predict that this next peak is going to be a really good one, at least as
good as '78 was.
--scott