Old September 28th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default CW not CB

wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
wrote:
My wife and I had aged ham at Easter. Tasted like chicken.

I have a turkey ham sandwich in my hand at the moment.

Enjoy! :-)

Everyone else ought to remember the definition of ham: "Ham is
the butchered meat of swine."

There...now THAT's a troll! :-)

It surely is. E-Look provides the following definitions:

1. [noun] meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
Synonyms: jambon, gammon

2. [noun] (Old Testament) son of Noah
Synonyms: Ham

3. [noun] a licensed amateur radio operator

In an amateur radio newsgroup, which definition might be used?

No fair asking for assistance!

Superfluous newsgroups trimmed.

Dave K8MN