Old September 28th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Opus- wrote:
On 27 Sep 2006 04:47:23 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

wrote:
good story I may well lift it fro some future occasion

You mean you want to plagiarize what Penquin boy plagiarized!

He has my blessing. And, what EXACTLY did I plagiarize?

woger is one the resident wackos like robeson who come and goes

no he doesn't he is a sad old failure afraid to even try anymore

But he could at least pass the CW test and get a higher license without
having to wait until they lower the standards like you and Penquin boy
weant to do, loser.

A meaningless standard.

worse than meaning less it promates the sociopaths like Wismen and
Robeson Slow code ect leave behind the sane