Old September 28th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Heil trying to Indict someone Again

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Sep 28 2006 4:51 am

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Who? Is that another of your endearing little names, Len?

"Red-hatted monkey..."

I have the memory of an elephant.

You spelled EFFLUENT wrong...

Heil has a pocketful of them, but attempts to chastize others.

I asked Len a question.

Hardly a question...it was in the nature of a snarly
sarcastic rejoinder.

Len asked about endearing names.

I did? Sorry, I'm not in here looking for "endearments."

YOU are looking for love in all the wrong places.

I'm awaiting a reply.

Keep holding your breath. [brush after every meal]

Your statement above is completely incorrect. Brian Burke asserted that
he was quoting a dead man as saying something that Jim didn't recall the
fellow as writing. Brian was asked to provide proof that his quote was
accurate. He has not done so and now we have you crying, "misdirection".

The above is wishful thinking.

What I wrote is accurate.

"Accurate?!?" Hardly. The postings of the late Dick Carroll
went on for years in snarly sarcastic tones against all no-
code-test advocates, highly biased in favor of morse code.
They ARE archived in Google.

Jim has the memory of an elephant.

...an elephant with a HIGHLY selective memory...an elephant
who insists on re-arguing and re-arguing and re-arguing OLD
subjects once again...an elephant who trumpets only in
morse code and wonders why other animals don't fear him.

Is that an admission that you don't feel that your claim was correct?

Oh, my, another drop-out from Inquisition 101 class.

Do you want Brian and me "sentenced" for some awful crime
against your ego and/or disrespect for your greatness?
Certainly sounds like it.

Well, since you can't make Torquemada II rank, best you
try to convene a Grand Jury to "indict" someone. :-)

As always to you, the famous ByteBrothers phrase invoked.