Old September 28th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,soc.men
[email protected] billy_shittydrawers_smith@yahoo.com is offline

Default Ham License

Mark Morgan wrote:
"Papa Dog" wrote in message
In article . com,
says...
No life
Billy Smith wrote at 4 AM:
Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...

Too lazy and stupid to do any better just like N0VFP?

I have a BS in Electronics with a minor in Computer Electronics and
I'm
4 courses away from a Master in IT Network Security. I think most
folks
would consider me very motivated and highly intelligent. Maybe you
should find out who you're talking too before you make your silly
comments.

Sure you do, liar.

Want me to post a copy of my degree? I'll be glad too. I'll do it as
soon as you post your credentials.

Chris

tahts woger wiseman he stil skul bangs his daed mom he keps her in teh
frezer. here a picthure of him church.

While Markie ass****s his elderly daddy who has to live with him!