Old September 28th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy
The Demon Prince of Absurdity The Demon Prince of Absurdity is offline

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:15:33 -0700, Wabbit Not Lloyd Davies did the
cha-cha, and screamed:
Demon Lardass of Constipation wrote out of his ass :
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 05:04:24 +0000, Billy Smith attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
wrote:
The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, get back to sodomizing those cats, since you can't
get a real woman.

So what was your excuse all those years you were living with mommy.
Hmmmm, do I suspect that there was an incestous relationship taking
place, eh Woger.

Oh, well, you know, that doesn't *count* -- Woger's incarcerated

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......... Demon ****s up again!

So, which is it, then? Either you're a copycat, or you're Woger. Not that
it matters. Either way, the nomination will stick.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om