Old September 28th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks
The God of Odd Statements The God of Odd Statements is offline

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:11:53 -0700, Wabbit Not Lloyd Davies did most oddly
state:
Demon Lardass of Contipation whined lamely:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:52:57 -0700, Wabbit Not Lloyd Davies attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
Teh Suck-retary to Teh Impotent **** of MEOW whined:
All Hail Fluffy! On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:57:52 -0700, Wrong guess,
****head wrote:
Demon Lard of Constipation whined:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:57:47 -0700, Wrong guess, ****head! Not
a guess, Wabbit! attempted to confuse the issue further by
squeaking:
The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:

But if it's Woger's lame

Hey, ****head, BITCHSLAP

Well, at least you got _something_ right. BITCHSLAP!

Oh, so you ARE a ****head? BITCHSLAP

I'm a kookologist.

No, you are a no life k00k.

"****head" is part of the job description.

And you do it so well, ****HEAD.

DaIKYABWAI!

DaBITCHSLAP

The dancing fool is the award nominee. I foresee the creation of an FAQ in
your "honour", BTW. You may not like it much, though...

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!
"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken