Old September 28th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Heil trying to Indict someone Again

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Sep 28 2006 4:51 am

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Who? Is that another of your endearing little names, Len?
"Red-hatted monkey..."

I have the memory of an elephant. Hans gave you the name and it was
given for a reason. Do you remember the reason?

You spelled EFFLUENT wrong...

I didn't spell "EFFLUENT" at all. Besides, it wouldn't make any sense
that way. Have you ever heard anyone say, "I have the memory of an
EFFLUENT"?

Heil has a pocketful of them, but attempts to chastize others.

I asked Len a question. Len asked about endearing names.
I'm awaiting a reply. "Chastise".

Hardly a question...it was in the nature of a snarly
sarcastic rejoinder.

It was in the form of two questions. There was no "snarly sarcastic
rejoinder" at all.

Len asked about endearing names.

I did? Sorry, I'm not in here looking for "endearments."

Yes, you did. It's right up there at the top of this post. If you
don't want to talk about "endearments", quit bringing them up.

YOU are looking for love in all the wrong places.

You seem to be looking for an out.

I'm awaiting a reply.

Keep holding your breath. [brush after every meal]

So you'd rather not comment on your use of endearments. I understand.

Your statement above is completely incorrect. Brian Burke asserted that
he was quoting a dead man as saying something that Jim didn't recall the
fellow as writing. Brian was asked to provide proof that his quote was
accurate. He has not done so and now we have you crying, "misdirection".

The above is wishful thinking.

What I wrote is accurate.

"Accurate?!?" Hardly.

Yes, what I wrote was accurate. It was precisely the way things took place.

The postings of the late Dick Carroll
went on for years in snarly sarcastic tones against all no-
code-test advocates, highly biased in favor of morse code.

I didn't hear any tones at all, Len. Are your tones snarly and sarcastic?

Your postings have gone on for over a decade. They show you to be
against all pro-code test advocates and highly biased against morse code.

They ARE archived in Google.

So Brian shouldn't have any trouble coughing one up. Your own behavior
is also archived in Google. Go figure!

Jim has the memory of an elephant.

...an elephant with a HIGHLY selective memory...an elephant
who insists on re-arguing and re-arguing and re-arguing OLD
subjects once again...an elephant who trumpets only in
morse code and wonders why other animals don't fear him.

You actually hear Jim trumpeting? Your internet service must be
somethin' super spiffy with the audio and olfactory links and all.
Let's see....Why would some old things still be argued? One of them
might be that Brian Burke quoted the late Dick Carrol inaccurately.
Why does Brian keep bringing up old things?

Is that an admission that you don't feel that your claim was correct?

Oh, my, another drop-out from Inquisition 101 class.

Do you want Brian and me "sentenced" for some awful crime
against your ego and/or disrespect for your greatness?

My greatness? My greatness wasn't even under discussion.

Certainly sounds like it.

It can't sound like it. It was even brought up.

Well, since you can't make Torquemada II rank, best you
try to convene a Grand Jury to "indict" someone. :-)

I don't think there's any need for an indict anyone, Len. I think it is
enough to demonstrate that Brian threw out a falsehood and that you
supported him.

As always to you, the famous ByteBrothers phrase invoked.

I'm not familiar with that. What is it?

See the IEEE Code of Ethics

Dave K8MN