Old September 29th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Go to Hell (or at least get fairly close)

wrote in
ups.com:

HellPopeHuey wrote:
I made it to the Fifth Circle. Its no picnic and there's no curve on
the test, so go ahead and Sin like mad. Its a stacked deck of a deal,
so intercourse it.

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

--

HellPope Huey
I fought the Law and urped on its shoes

Zechariah: Damnit. I'm really trying to do something with my life
HellPopeHuey: Mash it into the shape of a kitty
~ IRC exchange

"Got a breakfast cereal for people with syphilis?"
~ Moe from "The Simpsons"
(It was Penicill-Os, BTW)

mork likes to feel slow code's cock deep in his man puss.

Dr. Death,

Stop X-posting to the AUK freaks.

Tnx, 73

Slow Code