Old September 29th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I hollered over to Todd. I said, "Don't look Todd!"

wrote in :

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:15:41 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"N9OGL" wrote in
groups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
But it was too late, Todd had already been NAL'd.

ROFL

you have yet to prove that i've got a NAL looser.

TODD N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

It's coming, Bwhaaaahaahaaa, it's coming. Then RRAP is going to have an
Omega one NAL party and you'll hear everyone laughing at you.

if Todd ever gets an NAL maybe you will have a party but he isn't
likely to

Have you heard the indecency on Omega One lately. Todds NAL is on the
way, and when Todd is gone, the only friends you'll have left on the
internet are AB8MQ, N0VFP and K4YZ. With friend like yours, who needs
enemies?

SC