Old September 29th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks
± ± is offline

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

The God of Odd Statements wrote:

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:10:34 -0700, Wabbit Not Lloyd Davies did most
oddly state:
Demon Lard of Constitpation whined:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:51:06 -0700, Wabbit Not Lloyd Davies
attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
The Suck-retary of Adhominum whined:

Nope! Never tangled with 'im.

Yep, you got SPANKED by him.

No wife,

What a surprise, you spend your life on the internet.

and my "girlfriend" is thousands of miles away.

She couldn't stand your body odor, huh? Or is your "girlfriend" a
shemale who works at a strip club in Vegas?

Too bad, you lose.

You lose, ****head.

Keep dancing, just for ten more days...

Until you get back in the rubber room?

Until you win your award, pathetic anal pineapple.

Please, don't tell us where you have it stored, Freak.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!
"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

************************************************** *******************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
************************************************** *******************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r03r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *