Old September 29th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Charlie Charlie is offline

Default Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?

Made Extra in 1995 and had to do 20wpm. I did it and have NEVER used CW
since and have no intention to ever do so..even if "someone is dying!"
IMHO it is an outdated requirement and will/should be dropped altogether
very very soon....

"Nada Tapu" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:23:03 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Or just lazy people out?

Sc

It certainly didn't keep me out, and I wasn't all that crazy about
learning it, either.

NT