Old September 29th 06, 05:16 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Opus- Opus- is offline

Default CW Code Reader recommendation

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:53:59 -0700, "Sal M. Onella"
spake thusly:

"Al Klein" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:46:40 GMT, Opus- wrote:

You also have to believe that a bunch of beeps on the speaker is real
exciting.

Or that a bunch of lit pixels on the screen is.

What a shame that we all have to agree on how to be a ham. Oh, wait -- we
don't.

Effective right now, everything legal that anybody wants to do for their
personal enter-ham-tainment (don't try to look it up) is OK with me.

Works for me.
--

(Jim, single dad to Lesleigh [Autistic] 04/20/94)

"What, Me Worry?" A. E. Newman

Please note: All unsolicited e-mail sent to me may, at
my discretion, be posted in this newsgroup verbatim.