Old September 29th 06, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.baldspot
± ± is offline

Default NOMINATION: Bartlo Pineapple up the ass of Demon Lard ofConstipation

wrote:

Demon Lard of Constipation whined:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:29:43 -0700, homosexual obsession with Rabbits, noted attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:

hello sc, you old cocksucker,you!

hey sc, if you really want mork to learn the code then give him the facial
he desires!

hey sc.......how 'bout i **** you as you ****
morkins............................

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, it seems my last attempt to nominate the timid little wabbit above
vanished into the aether, so here I go again:

BWHAHAHAHAHA The ****head ****s up again, Wiseman didn't post it,
****HEAD!

FLUSH!
Oh, baby, talk dirty to me some more!

Yeah, that's about the only way you'd get sex.

Mark C. Morgan

damnitall, thought I munged up his info
also he uses P.O. Box 212 same town as a drop and
distribution point for his kiddie porn.
God you are a total waste of bandwidth.
top-poasting fix0red

Surely not as big a waste of bandwidth IKYABWAI

BITCHSLAP

Sorry bitchslap

BITCHSLAP

Hmmmm,BITCHSLAP

Trying BITCHSLAP

Not hard enough,

No, you are rather fat and lazy. Enjoy your pineapple!

You know where's Outer Filth© stuffed it?

--
http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

************************************************** *******************
* GEORGE BUSH WIPES HIS ASS WITH THE ____________ *
* CONSTITUTION AGAIN! / / \ *
* __ __ __ _ | WE | ( ) | *
* | | / \ | | | | | THE |\__ / *
* | |__ | () | | |__ |_| |PEOPLE | *
* |_____| \__/ |_____| (_) |________| *
* *
************************************************** *******************
* BTW, George Bush's head looks like a chimp. *
* *
* .-"-. _________________________________ *
* _/.-.-.\_ / \ *
* ( o o ) | Executive Privilege r03r$!!! | *
* |/ " \| _-_ \_ _____________________________/ *
* \ .0 ./ | / | / *
* \ / / / |/ *
* /`"""`--/ / / *