Old September 29th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,soc.men,alt.sex.gay
Text Medium No. 5 Text Medium No. 5 is offline

Default An Example of REAL ham Service

Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 05:41:51 -0700, Wabbit the spurious
accuser jabbered inanely:
The Demon Princess of Obtusity wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:35:46 -0700, Wabbit did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

Demon Princess BITCHSLAP

Sorry, wrong again! Whether you are or are not Woger Wiseman, you have
his style. Or lack of it. "Wabbit" is the perfect nick for you, Mr.
Anonymous.

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
Hes wrote:
wrote in message
most hams up-grade by sucking off the v.e.'s

Pure B.S. i upgraded by allowing the entire ve staff to **** me
up the ass.

Nope, hams cumming in eachother has been going on since the fcc did
the exams! condoms fail. That thing cber's just don't get.

More markie queer-dom !

Mark C. Morgan pwns your sorry arse. Co-owns it with me, in fact.

While Roger Wiseman owns you both, bitch!

Hardly. I told you, I never tangled with him.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."