Old September 29th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Papa Dog wrote:
Code isn't hard. I was fleunt in code as a 12 year old in Boy Scouts
along with most of the troop. We sent code back and forth by
flashlight from tent to tent when we should have been asleep. When we
got older and didn't have to go to bed at 10 o'clock we just used words.

And Chris loved it when the Scoutmaster payed his tent a visit late at
night, too!