Old September 29th 06, 12:51 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Why don't KB9RQZ, K4YZ, AB8MQ, N0VFP, and N9OGL ever want to talk about radio, only gay stuff?

Pope ****ty Goodblowerfella of the undulating cock, JM, CK, POEE,
KOTHASK, DSOCPL, EOTHIDIAUTP, GGGHD, HCNB, CPFWJ, CPFG, MWFA, CEM
wrote:
Hail Eris! Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a bunch
of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

Don't worry, you've had the rep for at least the past six years.

Neither has yours, ****HEAD.

Nothing's changed of late, IKYABWAI

Try again, Pee Wee.
:

4. What's this newsgroup (AUK) NOT for?

This group exists for recreational Kookology, not for Very Personal
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Vendetta. It is not to be used for general harassment of someone, or
for
^^^^^^
net abuse such as spamming and flooding and cancelbombing in an attempt
to gain vengeance on someone or get the denizens of AUK to shut up.
Either way, it won't work, it's very messy, "Bob" will give you triple
your money back, and you don't get a life.

Blow me.

Also, we [tinw] are not in the business of harassing the vulnerable or
the insane. Occasionally an apparent net.kook proves to be genuinely
ill. In such cases the person is disqualified from winning awards and
other posters are asked to avoid exacerbating his or her problems.
Similarly, trolling or kook-hunting in support groups is strongly
discouraged.

Snarky

STFU, ****head.