Old September 29th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL N9OGL is offline

Default Mark, Is it hard to send CW with a limp wrist? - you can do it SC

From: "N9OGL"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 29 Sep 2006 08:29:17 -0700

N9OGL wrote:
You just have to pwactice a little more than other people
and you will get the hang of it. An electronic keyer can
help too. Don't let your limp wrist get you down. I didn't.

Todd, N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

FAKE

From: (N9OGL)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: Mark, Is it hard to send CW with a limp wrist? - you can do
it SC
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:03:30 +0000 (UTC)

You just have to pwactice a little more than other people
and you will get the hang of it. An electronic keyer can
help too. Don't let your limp wrist get you down. I didn't.

Todd, N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB

REAL