Old September 29th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd Daugherty Lloyd Daugherty is offline

Default Why don't KB9RQZ, K4YZ, AB8MQ, N0VFP, and N9OGL ever want to talk about radio, only gay stuff?

On 29 Sep 2006 08:42:10 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Because of you, People that come by the radio groups think we're all a bunch
of potty mouth retards.

Thanks a lot assholes.

SC

I've never talked about gay stuff.....Oh, you mean that stupid ****
who's pretending to be me....I guess not be on here in a while people
miss me so much that I have to come back....

You are the group cartoon kiddie porn guy and are fun to kick around.
That's why we miss you. Unfortunately, you lost your broadband ISP
twice over kiddie porn, and now you have to go to a library or to a
friend's machine. Dialup access is still available everywhere, so why
don't you get a Netzero account or something? You could join Woger on
Earthlink or on MSN, and Steve could work on getting you booted again.

BTW You ARE all ****ing Scumbags!!! listen to my radio program and you
know how I REALLY feel about you ****ing retards!!!!!

We might visit you when you're in jail. Slow Code could organize a
tail gate party, and we could all party in the jail's parking lot and
make fun of you. Hurry up and get that NAL, Todd, so we can party.