Old September 29th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default Look at what Griffey thinks his amp will do...

On 29 Sep 2006 08:38:40 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
.com:

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
What is the harmonic content with your amp?
Do you have a filter in the output circuit?

Jay, the harmonic content is specified in the brochure at
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/SkyWave%202879AB.pdf
But Frank probably doesn't believe that either... LOL

You measured output power with a spectrum analyzer, so why should I
believe that you measured harmonic distortion with anything more than
a wattmeter? Of course I don't believe you, Brian; you haven't made a
single verifiable claim regarding any of your amps. In fact, I can
guarantee that your 516 watt PEP figure was never measured but only
fabricated (what you call 'estimated', just like you 'estimated' the
distortion figures on your previous Class C splatter-boxes).

P.S. No output filtering at this time.

Never had it, never will.