Old September 30th 06, 01:03 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Why don't, K4YZ, AB8MQ, N0VFP, and ever want to talk about radio, only gay stuff?

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:36:26 -0400, Mark jabbered inanely:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:31:14 GMT, "Text Medium No. 5" wrote:
Hail Eris! On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:53:09 -0400, Mark jabbered inanely:

go ahead tell yourself that sothing lie '
you were used by the kook woger and so much for your ""threat"t to kill
file me as well

I didn't say I was going to "killfile" you. In fact

anytime you want to tell truth about things do let me know
you were trolled in by the sort of fellow you afect to hate to be used
by him in his multi years campaign of harrasment and his personal
vendatta whcih went real world almost a decade ago

those are the facts you were used face it and move on