Old September 29th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd Lloyd is offline

Default Dr Who starts its Fall season tonite.

At last it is time. Dr Who comes back to the sci fi channel in a 2.5
hour long special which starts at 8pm EDT. Be there or be square. I
even told my girl that we would not go out on fridays while the doctor
is on so that we could watch all the shows. Remember. A time lord
always wins in the end. Always.

Don't watch it Roger. The show is to deep for you and you won't like
the pain of trying to think. On saturday, I might discuss the show on
OTDF, so listen for that instead.