Old September 29th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Is a contact with a no-code ham a real QSO?

NO! I can't have a QSO with a no-code ham.

They can't copy CW!!! So, No QSO!

How do you know? Just because they aren't licensed doesn't mean they can't
copy CW. My officemate has no license at all but thanks to the military can
probably copy better than I can.

I'm not licensed to do LOTS of things that I can do.
--scott