Old September 30th 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! is offline

Default 40:1 Mark VS Steve

When Mark places 125 posts in a matter of six hours and Steve posts six, who
is the Troll?

When Mark stalks Steve day in and day out while Steve responds occasionally,
is Steve the Troll?

When Mark posts cruel comments about a beloved daughter that Steve loved and
lost, is Steve at fault?

If I or others make light of Mark's inability to author so much as a single,
cohesive sentence, are we Trolls? Are WE cruel?

It is a fortunate thing indeed that Mark has no children...if he had they'd
have been long removed from his bisexual enclave by the Michigan Department
of Child Protective Services and sent to the Detroit Zoo to be prime
examples of the result of unchecked inbreeding.

It is because of mentally bereft people such as Mark that abortionists will
never want for customers...