Old September 30th 06, 09:57 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! is offline

Default CW Code Reader recommendation

"Opus-" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:36:29 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

wrote in :

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:22:24 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark,
If ever there was proof of the dangers of dumbing down ham radio, you're
it.

nope you are looking at the glare on pc you are dumbing down of ham
radio you and all those that worship cw

No Markie, being able to communicate is good. Can you say, "is good"?

And communicating with human emotion as opposed to emotionless beeps
is better.
--

(Jim, single dad to Lesleigh [Autistic] 04/20/94)

"What, Me Worry?" A. E. Newman

Please note: All unsolicited e-mail sent to me may, at
my discretion, be posted in this newsgroup verbatim.

==

Opus, none of my concern, but I have a five dollar bill that says Mark will
somehow stick his unasked-for comments into this topic. Just as I did. But
rest assured I will post just this one comment whereas Mark will post ad
infinatum.