Old September 30th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical todayas they were 25 Years ago?

Indy Ham wrote:

Woger needs his ass kicked is the problem. It almost happened at Dayton 3 or
4 years ago. Remember Woger? You ran and got the police. I remember....

Mwhahahahahahha. That would have been a sight to see watching him
cowering as someone was ready to rain down some justice on his ****ty
little world. He's been nothing but a whiny little boy for years and it
wouldn't surprise me that he ran and cowered.