Old September 30th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Papa Dog Papa Dog is offline

Default Questions for knowledgeable Hams

In article ,
says...
Hi Chris

You are no doubt aware you can model this kind of thing using GPL path
prediction software?

I am not aware of this software. Outputs are impressive. Looks like
you can determine best antenna pattern. Any info you can give me on the
software would be appreciated. I am new to Ham and studying for my
license now. Will take test in 2 weeks.

Thanks

Chris

You can enter your actual topography/path etc. if
you want more info on this pls ask. I have left some output from these
pgms on
http://members.cox.net/vk2yqa but they dont exactly explain all
the parameters.

Cheers Bob W5/VK2YQA

Papa Dog wrote:

2 stations are 130 miles away as the crow flies.