Old September 30th 06, 05:07 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default So, Which reader has actually saved a life or lives using "CW" on Ham Bands?

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

Lenny, just to help you feel better about morse code, if I ever hear you
are dying and in need of help, I will use CW to get you help. Then you'll
know before you die a ham used morse code to save a life and you can rest
in peace over CW.

SC

Slow, thats IMPOSSIBLE! If you use CW then how can Len die?

indeed I am certain that all that is keeping some of these hams alive
is code thus I am expecting a sudden die off when the R&O come out