Old September 30th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default So, Which reader has actually saved a life or lives using "CW"on Ham Bands?

an old friend wrote:
indeed I am certain that all that is keeping some of these hams alive
is code thus I am expecting a sudden die off when the R&O come out

The R&O may come after global warming has already killed
most of us off. Here's what Al Gore had to say quoting
from The DrudgeReport:

Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore warned: "Cigarette
smoking is a significant contributor to global warming!"
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com