Old September 30th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Radio St. Helena

John Plimmer wrote:

Thanks for that heads up dxAce = should be a fun day for everyone.
I wonder if they will have the phone in that they had before - very
interesting to hear people from all over the world.
4th November also happens to be my 69th birthday, so hope for a red letter
day.
Is 1800 the earliest time they will come on air.

Apparently so. See:

http://www.sthelena.se/

Then click on Radio St. Helena Nov 4 Revival Broadcast or the Radio St Helena
link on the left.

If I don't catch up with you before then, have a very Happy 69th Birthday, and
good luck with RSH.

dxAce
Michigan
USA